Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Elf Clarifying Pressed Powder Review

Hey there lovely ladies! I just recently broke the last of my Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed powder (which costs $23 *gasp*) and I was heartbroken. I loved that stuff and it has lasted me since June! So I needed a new powder product and I happened to be at Walmart. On a whim, I decided to try Elf's Clarifying Pressed powder which was only a dollar. 1 dollar!! I figured if I didn't like it much, it wouldn't be too much of a problem because it was so cheap and I've always wanted to see if Elf could meet my expectations. I have to say I don't have very high expectations, and I've literally tried so many cheap powders and the Clinique one was my first, you could say, Luxury powder I've ever tried. This little bugger met and exceeded my expectations! I have really oily skin and it gives it enough shine so it doesn't look like I'm dry, but it doesn't leave me still looking like I just slathered my face with oil! Honestly, I wish it didn't have salicylic acid in it though. My skin has been breaking out lately, but that started before I got this powder, but it sure isn't helping! If your skin isn't sensitive to salicylic acid, it is amazing and is very sheer and it doesn't cake whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment