Wednesday, July 9, 2014

How to: Winged Eyeliner

Hey Ladies! Again it has been a very long time since my last post. I just got my laptop back from school and I figured I would post a winged eyeliner kind of tutorial I guess you could say? I recently was on a college tour and one of the guys/girls (I'm not sure what he/she wants to be called) had the most fabulous winged eyeliner. My younger cousin is now venturing into makeup and she asked me if I could do a winged eyeliner look on her just like that.
So lets start this off.
So for this, I used Maybelline Eye Studio Master Duo Liquid eyeliner. You can use your favorite eyeliner, I would recommend a kohl eyeliner just to practice with. 
First, you'll just make a thin like right along the lashline. 
 For this second one, I just extend the line just slightly higher than
 my lashline. The wing ends just under where my crease is. 
Third, I start right in the middle and draw just slightly above
 the first line, making the wing and line slightly fuller.
 If it is too thin for your taste, (like it was for me in the third picture), 
you can keep adding thin lines, tracing the first line, until you get
your desired thickness. 
And that is the end product!
I'm still figuring out how to explain these blog posts better as well as learning how to edit videos for YouTube. In the mean time, I hope you stick with me as I become better at these blog posts and there may be videos soon to come! Thank you so much for reading this and please don't mind the pictures, those should get better with time as well! <3 
What would you like to see next? Leave me a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment