Monday, July 28, 2014

Mattifying Powder for Oily Skin

Hey there lovely beauties! I felt it was time to do another post. As the school year wraps up, so is the homework load, but they are not limiting the tests! Good lord I've been studying non-stop and working late hours too and I'm not taking the best care of my skin by breaking the top #1 beauty rule in the book; washing your face EVERY night! My face is seeming to be more oily, especially after long days at school and work, and I decided I needed a new powder to fix this. Well on a whim I decided to pick up this little Gem at Walmart the other day.
It's packaging was so adorable, I mean who could resist buying something like this? Plus I remember a few girls talk about this on YouTube so I couldn't resist. 
I couldn't wait to get home and try this out! As soon as I got home, I washed my face of the little makeup I had on and tried this and it felt amazing! I have large pores to accompany my oily skin and I just used this on top of my Maybelline BB cream (which I'm in love with) and I looked in the mirror and my pores were almost completely gone! I had never had a powder do that!
 So far I absolutely love this stuff and it smells amazing too! I can't get over how much I love this stuff! After my 8 hour day at work yesterday, my makeup still looked like new, not like I just rubbed oil on my face instead of putting on makeup. 
Have a lovely day beauties !

Update:
I thought I had published this quite a while ago, but it turns out I didn't! Oopsie! I've been using this for about 2 months now and I love it! It keeps my oil under control and keeps my makeup in place all day. I had a problem with my under eye concealer creasing before using this, and just putting a little extra on under my eye has solved that problem! 
I haven't had a problem yet with irritation or anything (I have pretty sensitive skin) and everyone I use it on loves it! 
I just did my friends daughter (my friend too) and her stepdaughters makeup for the wedding and used this to set their makeup! They were bridesmaids so it was necessary that their makeup stays on all night and it looks perfect for photos. One of the girls was a good shade/2 shades darker than me and the other girl was a shade lighter than me and there was absolutely no problem with how it looked on their skin! One girl wore a foundation and the other just used BB cream and the powder didn't cake or crease or look white on them at all. It's a wonderful product! 
What do you think? Comment below on what you would like to see next! 


No comments:

Post a Comment